Fitness Equipments Information and Tips provide you to find all the solutions and tips for your problem's related to Fitness Equipments. Get complete detailed information on Fitness Equipments and how to control Fitness Equipments. More and more people come to our website for Fitness Equipments tips and we make them Satisfy

Friday, August 29, 2008

Bowflex Ultimate 2 Review - Read This Before You Get the Bowflex Ultimate 2

Imagine if you could have a rock-hard body, feel healthy, and be proud of the way you look. After you've read this review, you will have a much better understanding of what the Bowflex Ultimate 2 can do for you.

How Is The Ultimate 2 Different than other Home Gyms/Free Weights? Working out on the Bowflex Ultimate 2 is different than free weights. For one, you can't swing the weight like would with dumbbells. This prevents you from cheating and maximizes the effect of each contraction. Each exercise is performed with maximum control to get you the results you want in less time. With a Bowflex it's about quality, not quantity, so don't get caught up on big numbers. My 1st workout left me completely pumped, refreshed, and feeling great!

How Many Exercises Do You Get? The Bowflex Ultimate 2 comes with 95 exercises and 310 lbs of Power Rod resistance. This can be upgraded to 410 lbs making it suitable for all fitness levels. Power Rod resistance provides even resistance throughout the range of motion taxing your muscles every step of the way. The resistance will never stop fighting you and that's one feature that I love because it means quicker results. I've had great improvement in my stamina, muscle conditioning, and overall development.

Is It Reliable? Absolutely! No other home gym that I have used comes close to the versatility, quality, and reliability of the Bowflex Ultimate 2. After my 1st week of working out I was hooked. SIx weeks into it and I am down to 185, rock hard body, and nice sixpack of abs that I haven't seen since high school! My wife loves the new look and so do I. I am officially in the best shape of my life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home