Fitness Equipments Information and Tips provide you to find all the solutions and tips for your problem's related to Fitness Equipments. Get complete detailed information on Fitness Equipments and how to control Fitness Equipments. More and more people come to our website for Fitness Equipments tips and we make them Satisfy

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Time on the New Elliptical Machine - My ReviewFirst Time on the New Elliptical Machine - My Review

My parents have a very expensive elliptical machine that I've used a few times and it's definitely nice. Recently my sister was given an elliptical machine as a gift and I used it for the first time this morning. Let me give you my review.

It was a Nautilus brand, cost about $2000 and purchased at Scheels. Just as she reported it was a very solid machine. And unbelievably quiet. I couldn't believe how quiet it was, you almost couldn't even hear the parts moving. As a result the TV volume didn't have to be any louder than normal use. That's a big advantage so that other family members are disturbed in different parts of the house.

It has several program options including about 6 or 7 preprogrammed routines of varying difficulties. There is also just the option of the same fitness level throughout and then you can manually adjust the difficulty level. An increase in difficulty means that your legs are pumping against increased resistance which is controlled in the large rear base of the machine. Again, all very quiet.

I am famous for being an absolutely wimp. I hate to exercise and feel that going to the mailbox is my limit (only a slight exaggeration.) So, I got on and did a 30 minute workout. 30 minutes! There are three different places to put your hands, either moving opposite your legs (best choice) or solid in front of you, or leaned forward slightly. It has a heart rate monitor which can indicate not only your heart rate but also tell you if you should speed up or slow down based on that number. Cool, huh?

I watched a game show for 30 minutes while I worked out. I really felt it in my leg muscles, but had absolutely no stress on my joints. None. It was great. I definitely got a good workout and feel it's something I need to do at least twice a week, regularly. Maybe then going to the mailbox won't be such a big deal.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home